The Alien Connection
by M J Craig
Secret Mars: Book Details
2017: NEW Revised and
First published in 2013 by Secretmars.com
* FEATURES 100+ b/w photos from the NASA and European space agencies (Kindle edition includes 50 photos in colour).
* WHY HAS NASA not announced to the world the greatest scientific discovery ever made in the history of space exploration?
* DO YOU WANT to know what has REALLY been discovered by the Orbiters and Rovers on the planet Mars?
While scientists spend billions of dollars confirming that microbes live in the Martian soil, people sitting at home on their computers studying the Mars images, are making far more astounding discoveries . . . they have found the possible archaeological remains of an extraterrestrial civilization!!
Hard to believe? Well, this challenging book invites you to take a look at the astounding pictures yourself and make up your own mind . . .
* SECRET MARS presents over 100 incredible images taken by American and European spacecraft that reveal possible evidence of a civilization that once lived and may still live, on the Planet Mars . . . powerful evidence that scientists are ignoring!
* SECRET MARS also reveals the shocking reason why NASA are forbidden to tell the world about what has been found . . .
"All I'm saying is take a look at the strange geometrical objects in these pictures from Mars. Most of them may just be odd-looking rocks, but if just ONE of these is artificial - and it doesn't say 'Made by NASA' stamped on it - then we may be looking at archaeology from an ancient Martian race"
- M J Craig, author of Secret Mars
"This is probably the best written book on the subject of hard evidence revealing an extraterrestrial presence in our solar system
...A fascinating work that needs
to be read by everyone!"
-- Two-Bit, USA --
"Perhaps most impressively about this book, Mars is once again conjured as an exciting, romantic frontier; on reading it, you just want to speed down to the pub and start a huge debate. In short, fascinating."
-- Mr J, UK --
Includes controversial and astounding images from the NASA Curiosity Rover . . .